CMS, in coordination with ONC, has created a series of toolkits and resources for Medicaid (Health Home State Plan Amendment, 1115 Demonstrations, and programs that advance Home and Community Based Services) that are focused on health information exchange, health IT, and interoperability.
States can use these toolkits as they are designing their Medicaid programs. Use of these tool kits will help states:
Ensure they have the health IT capacity and infrastructure to accomplish their Medicaid program goals.
Identify and adopt a common set of health IT standards (where federally recognized standards exist) among states to promote information sharing (interoperability).
For questions, technical assistance or suggestions, please ONC at.
- 1115 customessaywriters.info Toolkit - Main [PDF - 339KB]
- 1115 customessaywriters.info Toolkit – State Examples [PDF - 223KB]
- 1115 customessaywriters.info Toolkit – Fillable State Form [XLSX - 51KB]
- Health Home customessaywriters.info Questions [PDF - 212KB]
- Home and Community Based Services customessaywriters.info Toolkit [PDF - 210KB]
- Part 1 - Healthcare Directory: Key Questions for State Managed Care Procurement Activities [PDF - 553 KB]
- Part 2 - Healthcare Directory: State Examples of Medicaid Managed Care Procurement Activities [PDF - 660 KB]