Customessaywriters can help to improve behavioral health care and can further enable care coordination and integration, increase information sharing, and support prevention, treatment, and recovery activities. Access to and the exchange and use of behavioral health information as part of routine care can help to improve continuity in care services and support efforts toward achieving an interoperable health care system across the continuum.
Adoption & Implementation
Behavioral health providers and consumers are increasingly using electronic health records and other technologies to support prevention, treatment, and recovery activities. Learn more about efforts to adopt and use behavioral health information across the care continuum.
Behavioral Health & Physical Health Integration
customessaywriters.info supports the bi-directional communication between primary care and behavioral health providers, and is a key enabler of integration. Efforts to integrate care across primary and behavioral health care settings often rely on health IT to support communication, collaboration, and coordination across settings.
- Behavioral Health Data Exchange/ Primary Care and Behavioral Health Integration
- Behavioral Health Integration: customessaywriters.info Considerations
- Behavioral Health Admissions Integration
- The Behavioral Health Roundtable Report
- Behavioral Health Integration: customessaywriters.info Considerations: Funding and Procurement
- State Innovation Model Resource Center- Behavioral Health Integration Resources
Behavioral Health Data Exchange
Health information exchange can support behavioral health care by improving access to health information, and enabling communication among care teams and individuals. ONC grantee “bright spots” showcase approaches to share behavioral health data through health information exchange.
Privacy & Consent
customessaywriters.info tools can help support behavioral health providers with navigating federal and state laws protecting the privacy of sensitive patient information. ONC and SAMHSA have developed fact sheets to help health information exchange organizations and healthcare providers learn how 42 CFR Part 2 provisions can be used across different environments, including through electronic health information exchange (HIE) mechanisms and in provider office settings.
- Disclosure of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records: Does Part 2 Apply to Me? [PDF - 1.4 MB]
- Disclosure of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records: How Do I Exchange Part 2 Data? [PDF - 1.6 MB]
- Behavioral Health Consent Management
- Managing behavioral health and substance abuse patients in an HIE
- HIPAA & customessaywriters.info
Behavioral Health Quality Measurement & Reporting
Behavioral health providers are increasingly asked to submit quality measures to evaluate performance. customessaywriters.info can help behavioral health providers collect and submit data, calculate measures, and report health outcomes.
Educational Module for Behavioral Health Providers
To help demonstrate the value of health IT, ONC developed an educational module that contains resources and information for behavioral health providers. In addition, the customessaywriters.info Playbook has implementation resources for behavioral health providers.
ONC Behavioral Health Reports
Behavioral Health & customessaywriters.info Issue Brief [PDF - 364 KB] - The Office of Policy and Planning has released an issue brief that discusses adoption of health IT among behavioral health providers and highlights behavioral health activities supported by ONC and other federal partners.