Overarching charge: Review and provide feedback on the U.S. Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI) structure and process.
Specific charge: Provide recommendations on the following:
- Mechanisms/approaches to receive stakeholder feedback regarding data class priorities;
- The proposed categories to which data classes would be promoted and objective characteristics for promotion;
- How the USCDI would be expanded and by how much; and
- Any factors associated with the frequency with which it would be published.
- Draft U.S. Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI) and Proposed Expansion Process
- White paper by Dixie Baker, et al, "Evaluating and classifying the readiness of technology specifications for national standardization"
- customessaywriters.info Standards Committee recommendation letter incorporating Standards & Interoperability Task Force recommendations (March 26, 2015)